Been a long time.....

Hello again.
 I'ts been so long since I posted on the blog and I've actually got a lot to share with you in the next coming weeks.


I've been working on a new skincare line and I'm excited to be gearing up for the launch at the last quarter of 2019.  I'm both nervous and excited at the same time.


But that's not the only great news.  As you know I've been working on my Melt and Pour Base for over 2 years now.  Well, I've come along way and its time to introduce you to my Cold Process Melt and Pour Technique.  YES, you can make Melt and Pour from scratch.  I should know, I've done it.


Not only that, it takes me less than 15 minutes to create a batch of CPMP Soap base from scratch.


I'm excited to share it will everyone, however after all the time I've spent working on teaching myself how to make Melt and Pour Glycerin soap over the last 15 years.  I simply can't just give you my hard work for free.  If you want to find out how to learn my technique.  Check out the Post on CPMP Soap Base Making.


In the meantime, stay tuned for more announcements as I gear up for my Christian Inspired Skincare Line.



No comments

Back to Top